Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Susie Q

Ok so your all from Alabama and I know most of us have watched Disney Channel at some time in our time I mean I still watch it sometimes but it depends on what show. But you know what I think that Disney Channel was a whole lot better in like the 1990's because the movies were a whole lot better and I remember when like Naturally Sadie used to come on and that was like one of my favorite shows. Ok so anyway does anyone remember the movie Susie Q?? Well that was my favorite Disney movie ever. It came on when I was like 7 years old I think and it came on like all the time but that was before the movies got more and more bad with the stuff up to now when PG movies have cuss words in them drugs and stuff kids watch without batting an eye now including me. Well today and yesterday I went on YouTube and watched all of it on there and I realized how much I miss that movie just thought ya'll should throw in your opinion here.

2 comments:

Jeanny said...

I totally watched that movie when I was younger too. I recorded it and watched it all the time. I loved it. Good times :)

Mary said...

I FINALLY find someone who remembers that movie and shares my love for it...
About freaking time...